Thursday, November 11, 2010

So Much for Follow-Through

I committed to making this a daily thing two days ago. I suppose working about 12 hours yesterday kept me from keeping this commitment. Still, it is disappointing not to follow through on something that I was hoping to do, and only realizing my mistake about 5 minutes before I fell asleep. It is some consolation to know that despite knowing the err of my ways so close to sleeping, I fell a sleep anyways. Usually, it would have bothered me so much that I would have gotten out of bed and done it.

I thought I'd love eating out as much as I have lately, on the account of my limboed ways. ( I know "limboed" isn't a word, but I feel it is appropriate adjective at this time). It is hard living out of a suitcase and a van packed with miscellaneous belongings. I'd love to have a place to land more permanently, but like everything else, things take time.

1 comment: